It is almost here our first game! I honestly thought we may never see this day. Thank you all for doing what is required to have a season this year. Attached is a list of our game day procedures please read prior to attending Saturday’s games. A few items to highlight.
- We will allow 4 attendees per player/cheerleader (children 6 and under do not count towards attendance restrictions). When purchasing tickets at the gate you will need to provide the name of the player/cheerleader you are in attendance for.
- Players/Cheerleaders will enter through Gate 1 one hour before scheduled game time. They will need to follow the same check in procedure as practice.
- Parents will be allowed to enter the field 10 minutes before game time.
- Players will need to bring their own water bottles.
- We have marked off areas to sit in for social distancing please follow those guidelines.
- Everyone will need to sit in groups of their own household.
- No Tents will be allowed this year
- After each Game everyone will need to exit the field. (If you have another child playing at a later time you will receive wrist band for re-entry but you will need to check-in again following the procedures above). See map in attachment for correct exit gate.
- Children attending the game will need to sit with their parents/guardians during the game duration.
Look forward to seeing everyone Saturday and GO Indians!